I work very hard to ensure no detail is missed, here is an inside look at what I do to exceed your expectations:
For my BUYERS:
- Local Information: leverage my knowledge of the neighbourhoods and provide you with information about local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- Personal Buyer Profile: create a personal buyer profile to pinpoint homes that fit your needs.
- Organize your Showings: from resale to new build homes and private sales.
- Identify the potential problem areas: in a home, guiding you away from the “lemons”.
- Preview properties: on your behalf and accompany you on showings.
- Research the selected properties: to identify any problems to help you make an informed decision prior to making an offer.
- Research the comparable homes: to help educate you on Fair Market Value.
- Preparing the Agreement of Purchase and Sale: Negotiating on your behalf and ensure your best interests are the #1 priority.
- Working Together: Ensuring ALL the professionals you have hired are working together to satisfy the conditions on time and are ready to sign the final waivers.
- Be your Point of Contact: AFTER you move in to your new home to help you with any renovation projects or repairs needed. I have a list of great professionals if you should need a plumber, contractor, electrician, etc.
- Keep you updated: about your local real estate market.
- Stress Free Experience: Work with you to create a stress free, exciting home buying experience .
For my SELLERS:
- Pre-listing meeting: I review all the paperwork, the process of listing your home with me, who is involved and what their duties are, marketing your home, and strategic pricing.
- Working with Professionals: I schedule your staging consultation with my professional stager to ensure the best features of your home are maximized. Once staged and ready to go, I schedule my professional photographer to capture the beauty of your home.
- Prepping the listing: Once I have all the details and photos imputed, we are ready to launch your home to the public market.
- Social Media: I upload your home on many different social media outlets, creating maximum exposure for your home. Reviewing and adjusting your ads weekly.
- Open Houses: I host open houses on your behalf to attract buyers, neighbours and other agents in the area.
- Networking: One of the best benefits to working with a professional is I WORK with professionals – other agents, lawyers, mortgage brokers, home inspectors. Their databases are full of buyers, maybe the right one for your home.
- Complete transaction management: I will manage all the details of your real estate transaction on a daily basis, staying on top of all parties involved to be sure your real estate transaction closes in a timely fashion and with as little stress as possible.
- Service before, during and after your sale: Even after your closing, I’ll be there to assist you with all your real estate needs and home ownership questions.
- A trusted source: I have created lasting relationships with my clients, becoming their trusted source for real estate information and advice. I will keep you up to date on your neighbourhood real estate trends, what has sold, and increasing or decreasing values in the area.